How to Create an Email Forwarder in cPanel: Follow these simple steps. Email Account Forwarder
To create an email forwarder:
- Log into cPanel.
- In the Mail section, click Forwarders.
- Under the Email Account Forwarders section, Click Add Forwarder
- Type in the Address to Forward
- Select a destination:
- Forward to email address
- Discard with error to sender (at SMTP time)
- Advanced Options
- Forward to a system account
- Pipe to a program
- Click Add Forwarder
Please be aware, a copy of the forwarded email will remain on the sever as well. This means that eventually, the email box will reach capacity and stop forwarding messages. To avoid this issue, you can create a forwarder using a receiving email address at your domain that does not currently exist. By doing this, there will be no email box for a copy of the message to be saved in before the message is forwarded off of the server.