A Guide to Replacing Your Koss KPH30i’s Earpads: Here is a guide to replacing the earpads on the Koss KPH30i headphones:
- Begin by gently prying off the ear cup from the headband using a flat tool like a butter knife or a plastic spudger. Be careful not to apply too much force or you may damage the headphones.
- Once the ear cup is removed, you should be able to see the earpad attached to the ear cup. Carefully remove the old earpad by gently prying it off using your fingers or a flat tool like a butter knife.
- Once the old earpad is removed, gently stretch the new earpad over the earcup. Make sure that the earpad is evenly positioned and fully seated on the earcup.
- Repeat the process for the other earcup.
- Once both earpads are in place, reattach the earcups to the headband by aligning the earcup with the headband and pressing it firmly into place.