There are several apps that you can use to convert landscape videos to portrait (vertical) orientation and vice versa.
Apps to Convert Landscape Videos to Portrait and Vice Versa
Here are a few options:
- Video Rotate & Flip: This is a simple app that allows you to rotate and flip your videos with just a few taps. It is available for Android and iOS.
- VidRotate: This app allows you to rotate your videos by 90, 180, or 270 degrees, or flip them horizontally or vertically. It is available for Android and iOS.
- iMovie: This is a free video editing app from Apple that allows you to rotate and flip your videos. It is available for iOS and macOS.
- FilmoraGo: This is a free video editing app for Android and iOS that allows you to rotate, flip, and crop your videos.
- KineMaster: This is a professional video editing app for Android and iOS that allows you to rotate, flip, and trim your videos. It also has a wide range of features such as the ability to add text, music, and special effects.
You can also use desktop video editing software like Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or Avid Media Composer to rotate and flip your videos.