Best Alarm Apps for Mac: If you need an alarm for a quick nap or to remind you when your favorite game is starting, there are plenty of alarm clock apps available. Setting an alarm on your phone can be inconvenient when you’re working, that’s why using a desktop alarm app on a Mac can be helpful. Here are some of the best alarm apps for Mac that you should check out.
Best Alarm Apps for Mac
Best Alarm Apps for Mac: Some popular alarm apps for Mac include:
- Alarm Clock Pro: a feature-rich alarm app that allows you to set multiple alarms, play custom sounds, and even run AppleScripts
- Wake Up Time: a simple alarm app that includes a snooze feature and the ability to set alarms for specific days of the week
- Clockify: a time tracking app that also includes an alarm feature, allowing you to set reminders for specific tasks or projects
- Alarm Clock: a basic alarm app that includes a timer and a stopwatch feature
- Alarm Clock HD: a visually pleasing alarm app that includes a variety of alarm sounds and the ability to set multiple alarms.