There are many different Alexa sleep and relaxation sounds that you can play to help you fall asleep or relax. Some popular options include:
- White noise: White noise is a consistent, neutral sound that can help block out distractions and promote relaxation. You can ask Alexa to play white noise sounds such as “white noise,” “rain,” or “ocean waves.”
- Nature sounds: Nature sounds such as birds singing, waterfalls, and thunderstorms can be soothing and calming. You can ask Alexa to play specific nature sounds, or use a skill such as “Nature Sounds” to access a wider range of options.
- Ambient music: Ambient music is instrumental, atmospheric music that is designed to be relaxing and calming. You can ask Alexa to play specific ambient music tracks or use a skill such as “Ambient Noise” to access a variety of options.
- Guided meditations: Guided meditations involve a narrator guiding you through a relaxation or visualization exercise. You can ask Alexa to play specific guided meditations, or use a skill such as “Headspace” or “Calm” to access a range of meditation options.
- Sounds of silence: If you prefer complete silence, you can ask Alexa to turn off any sounds or music that are currently playing.
Keep in mind that what works for one person may not work for another, so you may need to try out a few different options to see what works best for you. You can also use the “Alexa, volume up/down” or “Alexa, louder/softer” commands to adjust the volume to your desired level.