Best Ways to Answer Incoming Call on Samsung Galaxy Phone: There are several ways to answer an incoming call on a Samsung Galaxy phone:
- Swipe the green phone icon to the right: When an incoming call is received, a notification will appear on the screen. Simply swipe the green phone icon to the right to answer the call.
- Press the home button: When an incoming call is received, you can press the home button to answer the call.
- Press the power button: Some Samsung Galaxy phones have a feature where you can press the power button to answer an incoming call.
- Use voice commands: You can also answer calls on Samsung Galaxy phone using voice commands, by saying “answer” or “pick up” to your phone.
- Use Bixby: Some Samsung Galaxy phones have Bixby, a virtual assistant that can be used to answer calls. You can say “answer” to Bixby to answer an incoming call.
- Use the Always On Display feature: Samsung Galaxy phones also have an Always On Display feature, where you can see the incoming calls, messages and notifications even when the screen is off. You can answer the call from the Always On Display screen by swiping up on the green phone icon.
These options may vary depending on the Samsung Galaxy phone model you are using and the settings configured, you can check your phone’s manual or settings menu to see which options are available to you.