Fix Fire TV Stick Connected to WiFi but Not Internet:
If your Fire TV Stick is connected to WiFi but not the internet, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Restart your Fire TV Stick: Press and hold the “Home” button on your remote for a few seconds, then select “Restart.”
- Restart your router: Unplug your router from the power outlet, wait a few seconds, then plug it back in.
- Check for network outages: If there are any known network outages in your area, you may need to wait until the issue is resolved before you can access the internet on your Fire TV Stick.
- Check your WiFi connection: Make sure your Fire TV Stick is within range of your router and that there are no obstructions between the two. If you’re using a wireless extender, make sure it’s properly configured and that your Fire TV Stick is within range of it.
- Check your internet connection: Make sure your internet service provider (ISP) is not experiencing any outages or other issues that could affect your connection.
- Reset your Fire TV Stick: From the main menu, go to “Settings,” then select “Device.” Scroll down and select “Reset to Factory Defaults,” then follow the prompts to reset your Fire TV Stick.
- Check for updates: From the main menu, go to “Settings,” then select “Device.” Scroll down and select “About,” then select “Check for System Update.” If an update is available, follow the prompts to install it.
I hope these suggestions help! Let me know if you have any other questions.