Fixes for Discord Keeps Crashing or Freezing on Mobile: If Discord keeps crashing or freezing on your mobile device, there are a few things you can try to fix the issue:
- Restart your device: Sometimes a simple restart can resolve issues with apps. Close Discord and any other apps that are running in the background, and then restart your device.
- Update Discord: Make sure you have the latest version of Discord installed on your device. You can check for updates in the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Clear the cache: Clearing the cache can help resolve issues with the app. To clear the cache for Discord on an Android device, go to Settings > Apps > Discord > Storage > Clear Cache. On an iOS device, go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage > Discord > Edit > Delete App.
- Reset the app: If clearing the cache doesn’t help, you can try resetting the app to its default settings. On an Android device, go to Settings > Apps > Discord > Storage > Clear Data. On an iOS device, go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage > Discord > Edit > Reset.
- Check your network connection: Make sure you have a stable internet connection. If you’re using a cellular connection, try switching to Wi-Fi or vice versa.
- Reinstall the app: If none of the above steps work, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
It’s worth noting that Discord can sometimes crash or freeze due to server issues, which are beyond your control. In these cases, you’ll need to wait for the issue to be resolved by Discord’s servers.