Fixes for Google App Keeps Crashing on Android: Here are some steps you can try to fix the issue of the Google app crashing on Android:
- Clear the cache and data of the Google app. To do this, go to your device’s Settings > Apps > Google > Storage > Clear Cache and Clear Data.
- Update the Google app to the latest version. You can do this by going to the Google Play Store and searching for the app. If an update is available, tap the “Update” button.
- Restart your device and try opening the Google app again.
- Check if your device meets the app’s minimum requirements and also check your android version.
- If the app still crashes, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
- If none of the above steps work, try checking for any system update on your device and also check for any bugs or issues related to your device, it might be a device specific issue.
- Try disabling any VPN or Proxy if you are using any.
- Lastly, if the issue persists, it might be best to contact Google support for further assistance.