Fixes for iPhone Not Receiving Calls But Can Make Them
If your iPhone is not receiving calls but you are able to make calls, there are a few things you can try to fix the issue:
- Restart your iPhone: Sometimes, simply restarting your iPhone can fix minor issues like this. To do this, hold down the power button until the “Slide to Power Off” slider appears. Drag the slider to turn off your iPhone, then hold down the power button again to turn it back on.
- Check your network connection: Make sure that your iPhone is connected to a stable network. If you are using a cellular network, try switching to a different network or connecting to a Wi-Fi network to see if the issue persists.
- Check your Do Not Disturb settings: If the Do Not Disturb feature is enabled on your iPhone, it could be blocking incoming calls. To check your Do Not Disturb settings, go to “Settings” > “Do Not Disturb.”
- Check your phone’s blocking settings: If you have blocked a contact or phone number on your iPhone, it could be preventing them from calling you. To check your blocking settings, go to “Settings” > “Phone” > “Call Blocking & Identification.”
- Check for updates: Make sure that your iPhone is running the latest version of iOS. To check for updates, go to “Settings” > “General” > “Software Update.”
- Reset your network settings: If none of the above steps work, you may need to reset your network settings. This will erase all of your network settings, including Wi-Fi passwords