Fixes for Spotify Not Showing on Discord on Mobile and PC: If Spotify is not showing on Discord on your mobile device or PC, there are a few things you can try to fix the issue:
- Make sure the Spotify app is open: In order for Spotify to show on Discord, the Spotify app needs to be open and running on your device.
- Check your Discord settings: Go to User Settings > Connections and make sure that Spotify is connected. If it’s not, click on the Spotify icon to connect.
- Check your Spotify settings: Go to Spotify’s settings and make sure that “Private Session” is turned off. This setting prevents Spotify from showing on Discord.
- Check your internet connection: Make sure your device is connected to a stable internet connection. A weak or unstable connection can cause issues with Discord and Spotify integration.
- Restart your device: Try restarting your mobile device or PC to see if that resolves the issue.
- Log out and log back in: Try logging out of Spotify and Discord and then logging back in.
- Check for updates: Make sure that you have the latest version of Spotify and Discord installed on your device. Update them if there’s any update available.
- Contact Discord/Spotify Support: If none of the above steps work, contact Discord and Spotify Support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or repair options.
It’s important to note that sometimes, Spotify’s API can be temporarily down, which will prevent the integration to work, you can check Spotify’s API status page to see if there’s any ongoing issue.