How to Add and Customize Links on Linktree: To add and customize links on Linktree, follow these steps:
- Go to the Linktree website and log in to your account.
- Click on the “Add a Link” button at the top of the screen.
- In the “Add a Link” window, enter the URL of the link you want to add and give it a name. You can also choose an icon for the link and enter a description if you wish.
- Click on the “Add Link” button to add the link to your Linktree.
- To customize the appearance of your Linktree, click on the “Customize” button at the top of the screen.
- In the “Customize” menu, you can choose a background image and color, customize the font and layout of your links, and add a banner image or logo.
- When you’re finished customizing your Linktree, click on the “Save” button to apply your changes.
You can add as many links as you like to your Linktree, and you can rearrange the order of your links by dragging and dropping them into the desired position. You can also delete links by clicking on the trash can icon next to the link.