To add text to speech, voice effects, and captions to Instagram Reels, you will need to use a video editing app. There are many different video editing apps available, both for iOS and Android, that you can use to add these features to your Reels.
Here’s a general overview of the process:
- Record your Reel using the Instagram app or another video recording app.
- Import the video into a video editing app.
- Use the text-to-speech or voice effects tools in the video editing app to add the desired effects to your video.
- Use the app’s captioning or text overlay tools to add captions or text to your video.
- Save or export the edited video from the video editing app.
- Upload the edited video to Instagram as a Reel.
Keep in mind that the specific steps for adding text to speech, voice effects, and captions will vary depending on the video editing app that you are using. Be sure to follow the app’s instructions for adding these features to your video.