How to Change App Icons on Samsung Galaxy Phone
To change the app icons on a Samsung Galaxy phone, follow these steps:
- Go to the home screen on your phone.
- Tap and hold on the app icon that you want to change.
- Drag the app icon to the “App info” icon at the top of the screen.
- In the “App info” screen, tap on the “App icon” option.
- You will see a list of available icons to choose from. Select the icon you want to use and tap “Apply.”
- The app icon will be changed to the new icon.
That’s it! You have now changed the app icon on your Samsung Galaxy phone. Note that some apps may not allow you to change the icon, in which case you will not see the “App icon” option in the “App info” screen.