How to change google play account for in-app purchases:
To change the Google Play account associated with in-app purchases on an Android device, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store app on your device.
- Tap on the menu button (three horizontal lines) in the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap on “Account.”
- Tap on “Payment methods” to manage the credit or debit cards associated with your account.
- Tap on “More payment settings” to access the settings page.
- Tap on “Use a different account” and sign in with the desired Google account.
- Confirm the account change by tapping on “Yes, use this account.”
Once you have changed the account, all future in-app purchases will be charged to the new account. Keep in mind, if you have any subscription or recurring charges on the previous account, you may need to cancel them to avoid double charges.
Alternatively, you can also use the in-app purchase option in the game or app and sign in with the new google account when prompted for the payment.