How to Change Message Tone on Samsung Galaxy Phone:
To change the message tone on a Samsung Galaxy phone, follow these steps:
- Open the “Messages” app on your phone.
- Tap the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen to access the menu.
- Select “Settings” from the menu.
- Tap “Notifications” in the Settings menu.
- Tap “General notifications” to access the notification settings for the Messages app.
- Tap “Message tone” to select a new tone for incoming messages.
- Select the tone you want to use from the list of available options.
- Tap “OK” to save your changes.
Your Samsung Galaxy phone should now use the new message tone you selected. You can repeat these steps to change the message tone at any time.