How to Change Profile Picture on Google Chrome
To change your profile picture on Google Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome on your computer.
- Click on the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the window to open the Chrome menu.
- Click on “Settings” in the menu.
- Scroll down to the “Appearance” section and click on the “Add a picture” button next to “Profile picture.”
- In the “Change Picture” window, you can either choose a picture from your computer by clicking “Choose a file” or take a new picture using your computer’s webcam by clicking “Take a picture.”
- Once you have selected a picture, click “Open” to upload it.
- The picture will be displayed as your profile picture in Chrome.
That’s it! You have now changed your profile picture on Google Chrome. Note that your profile picture will be used across all Google services that you use, including Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Maps.