How to Change the Mouse Pointer on Mac
To change the mouse pointer on a Mac, follow these steps:
- Open the System Preferences app by clicking the Apple menu in the top left corner of the screen, then selecting “System Preferences.”
- In the System Preferences window, click the “Desktop & Screen Saver” icon.
- In the “Desktop & Screen Saver” window, click the “Screen Saver” tab.
- In the “Screen Saver” tab, click the “Options” button.
- In the “Screen Saver Options” window, click the “Pointer” tab.
- In the “Pointer” tab, you can choose a new mouse pointer from the “Pointer Style” dropdown menu. You can also adjust the pointer size and color, if desired.
- When you’re finished, click the “OK” button to apply your changes.
Note: The steps above are for changing the mouse pointer for the screen saver only. If you want to change the mouse pointer for all applications, you can do so by going to the “Mouse & Trackpad” settings in the System Preferences app and using the options in the “Point & Click” tab.