How to Change Your Mouse Cursor in Chromebook: To change the mouse cursor on a Chromebook, follow these steps:
- Click on the clock in the lower right corner of the screen to open the menu.
- Click on the gear icon to open the settings menu.
- In the settings menu, click on the “Device” tab.
- Under the “Device” tab, click on the “Mouse and Touchpad” option.
- In the “Mouse and Touchpad” section, you will see an option to “Change mouse cursor”. Click on this option.
- A new window will open with a list of available mouse cursor themes. Select the theme you want to use and click “Apply”.
- Your mouse cursor will change to the new theme.
Note: If you don’t see the option to change the mouse cursor in the Mouse and Touchpad settings, your Chromebook may not support this feature.