How to Check DNS Server: To check the DNS server on a Windows computer, you can follow these steps:
- Press the “Windows” key + “R” to open the “Run” dialog box.
- Type “cmd” into the “Run” dialog box and press “Enter” to open the command prompt.
- At the command prompt, type “ipconfig /all” and press “Enter.” This will display a list of your network adapter information, including the DNS server that is being used.
- Look for the “DNS Servers” field in the output. The IP address listed under this field is the DNS server that your computer is using.
To check the DNS server on a Mac, you can follow these steps:
- Open the “System Preferences” app.
- Click on the “Network” icon.
- Select the network connection that you want to check the DNS server for from the list on the left.
- Click on the “Advanced” button.
- In the “DNS” tab, you will see a list of DNS servers that are being used by your Mac.
I hope this information is helpful! Let me know if you have any other questions.