How to Clean Your AirPods:
To clean your AirPods, follow these steps:
- Gently wipe the outside of the AirPods with a soft, dry cloth to remove any dirt or debris.
- Dampen a soft, lint-free cloth with water and gently wipe the outside of the AirPods to remove any remaining dirt or debris. Avoid getting water inside the AirPods or the charging case.
- Dry the outside of the AirPods with a clean, dry cloth.
- If the earbuds or the charging case are particularly dirty, you can use a toothbrush with soft bristles to gently scrub away any dirt or debris. Be sure to brush gently to avoid damaging the AirPods.
- If you need to clean the earbuds themselves, you can remove the earbud tips (also called “ear tips” or “ear cushions”) and clean them separately. To remove the earbud tips, gently pull them off the earbuds. To clean the earbud tips, wipe them with a dry cloth or soak them in warm water and gently scrub them with a soft-bristled toothbrush. Be sure to rinse them thoroughly and dry them completely before reattaching them to the earbuds.
It is important to avoid using cleaning agents or water on the AirPods or the charging case, as these can damage the materials or cause the AirPods to malfunction.