How to Clear Cache on Google Chrome Mobile: Google Chrome for Android, like any other web browser, stores website data on your phone. As you use the browser more, this can take up a significant amount of storage space. To keep your phone running smoothly, it’s important to regularly clear the cache and cookies. In this guide, we will show you how to clear cache and cookies in Chrome for Android and address any related questions you may have. Let’s begin.
How To Clear Cache On Google Chrome Mobile
To clear the cache on Google Chrome mobile, follow these steps:
- Open Google Chrome on your mobile device.
- Tap the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen to open the menu.
- Tap “Settings” in the menu.
- Scroll down and tap “Privacy” or “Privacy and security”
- Tap “Clear browsing data” or “Clear cache”
- Check the boxes next to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files” and tap “Clear data” or “Clear cache”
- You will see a message that says “Data cleared” and your cache has been deleted.
Alternatively, you can also hold down the back button on your device and Chrome will show the most recent tabs, and you can swipe the Chrome tab you wish to close or close all tabs at once.