How to Connect Any Bluetooth Headphones to Mac
To connect Bluetooth headphones to a Mac, follow these steps:
- Put your Bluetooth headphones into pairing mode: Consult the documentation for your headphones to determine how to put them into pairing mode. This is typically done by pressing and holding the power button for a few seconds until the LED light starts flashing.
- Open the Bluetooth settings on your Mac: Click the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar at the top of the screen, or go to the System Preferences and click on the Bluetooth icon.
- Click on “Pair.”
- Select your headphones from the list of available devices: Your headphones should appear in the list of available devices when they are in pairing mode. Click on the name of your headphones to initiate the pairing process.
- Enter the pairing code: Some Bluetooth headphones require a pairing code to complete the connection process. If this is the case, a window will appear on your Mac asking you to enter the code. Consult the documentation for your headphones to find the pairing code and enter it into the window on your Mac.
- Connect the headphones: Once the pairing process is complete, your headphones should be connected to your Mac and ready to use. You can verify that they are connected by looking for the Bluetooth icon in the menu bar, which should show that a device is connected.
If you have any issues connecting your Bluetooth headphones to your Mac, try resetting the connection by turning off both the headphones and the Mac, then turning them back on and trying to pair them again.