How to Connect Any Bluetooth Headphones to Xbox One: To connect a pair of Bluetooth headphones to your Xbox One, follow these steps:
- Turn on your Bluetooth headphones and put them in pairing mode. The specific steps for doing this will vary depending on the model of headphones you are using. Consult the manufacturer’s instructions for details.
- On your Xbox One, go to the “Settings” menu.
- Scroll down and select “Devices & connections.”
- Select “Bluetooth.”
- Select “Add Bluetooth or other devices.”
- Select “Bluetooth” from the list of options.
- Your Xbox One will begin searching for nearby Bluetooth devices. When your headphones appear in the list of devices, select them to complete the connection.
- If prompted, enter the PIN or passcode provided with your headphones to complete the pairing process.
Once your headphones are connected, you can use them to listen to audio from your Xbox One. Keep in mind that not all Bluetooth headphones will be fully compatible with the Xbox One, and some may not support all features. If you have any issues with your headphones, consult the manufacturer’s instructions or contact the manufacturer for assistance.