How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Switch: To connect Bluetooth headphones to a Nintendo Switch, you will need to first put the headphones into pairing mode.
Here are the steps to connect your Bluetooth headphones to a Nintendo Switch:
- Turn on your Bluetooth headphones and put them into pairing mode. Refer to the user manual for your specific headphones for detailed instructions on how to do this.
- On your Nintendo Switch, go to the “Home” menu and select “System Settings.”
- Scroll down and select “Controllers and Sensors,” then choose “Pair New Controllers.”
- Put your Switch into pairing mode by holding down the small “SYNC” button on the top left corner of the Switch console until the controller pairing screen appears.
- On your Bluetooth headphones, look for the Switch in the list of available devices and select it to initiate the pairing process.
- If prompted, enter the PIN code for your headphones. This code is usually provided in the user manual for your headphones.
- Once the headphones are connected, you should be able to use them to listen to audio from your Nintendo Switch.