How to Connect Bose Headphones to Your Windows PC: To connect Bose headphones to a Windows PC, follow these steps:
- Turn on your Bose headphones and put them in pairing mode. On most Bose headphones, you can put them in pairing mode by pressing and holding the power button until you hear a tone.
- On your Windows PC, click the Start button and go to the “Settings” app.
- Click on “Devices” and then click on “Bluetooth & other devices.”
- Click on “Add Bluetooth or other device” and then select “Bluetooth” from the list of options.
- Wait for your PC to scan for available Bluetooth devices.
- When your Bose headphones appear in the list of available devices, click on them to connect.
- If prompted, enter the PIN code for your Bose headphones. The PIN code is usually “0000” or “1234.”
- Wait for the connection to complete, and then you should be able to use your Bose headphones with your Windows PC.
If you are having trouble connecting your Bose headphones to your PC, you may need to check that your PC’s Bluetooth is turned on and that your headphones are charged and within range. You may also need to consult the Bose headphones user manual for specific instructions on how to put them in pairing mode.