How to Connect Sony Bluetooth Headphones to Any Device: To connect Sony Bluetooth headphones to any device, you will need to put the headphones into pairing mode and then connect them to the device using Bluetooth.
Here are the steps to connect your Sony Bluetooth headphones to a device:
- Turn on your Sony Bluetooth headphones and put them into pairing mode. This will typically involve pressing and holding a button on the headphones or their case. Refer to the user manual for your specific headphones for more detailed instructions.
- On your device, go to the “Settings” menu and select “Bluetooth.”
- Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on by checking the box next to “Turn Bluetooth On.”
- In the list of available devices, select your Sony Bluetooth headphones and click “Pair.”
- If prompted, enter the PIN code for your headphones. This code is usually provided in the user manual for your headphones.
- Once the headphones are connected, you should be able to use them to listen to audio from your device.