How to Connect Two Airpods to One Phone Simultaneously: To connect two AirPods to a single phone simultaneously, you will need to make sure that you have a pair of AirPods that support this feature. The AirPods Pro, AirPods Max, and the 2nd generation AirPods support simultaneous connections, while the 1st generation AirPods do not.
To connect two AirPods to a single phone, follow these steps:
- Make sure that your phone’s Bluetooth is turned on.
- Open the charging case for your AirPods and hold it near your phone.
- A pop-up window should appear on your phone asking if you want to connect the AirPods. Tap “Connect.”
- Your phone will now be connected to one of the AirPods.
- To connect the second AirPod, open the charging case and hold it near your phone again.
- The pop-up window will appear again, and you should see an option to “Connect” the second AirPod. Tap “Connect.”
- Your phone will now be connected to both AirPods simultaneously.
You can use the AirPods as normal, and they will both receive audio from your phone. If you want to use just one of the AirPods, you can simply remove it from your ear and the audio will switch to the other AirPod automatically.