How to Connect Wired Headset to PS4: To connect a wired headset to your PS4, follow these steps:
- Turn off your PS4 and your headset.
- Connect the headset’s 3.5mm audio jack to the controller’s 3.5mm audio jack.
- Turn on your PS4 and your headset.
- Go to the PS4’s audio settings and set the output device to “Headset Connected to Controller.”
- Test the headset by playing a game or audio file. If you can hear audio through the headset, the connection was successful.
Note: Some wired headsets may require a USB adapter to connect to the PS4. If your headset doesn’t have a 3.5mm audio jack, you’ll need to use the adapter to connect it to the controller.
If you’re having trouble getting your headset to work with your PS4, you may need to check the manufacturer’s website for any specific instructions or troubleshooting tips. You can also try contacting the manufacturer for further assistance.