How to Delete Keyboard History on iPhone: To delete the keyboard history on your iPhone, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on “General.”
- Tap on “Keyboard.”
- Scroll down and tap on “Keyboard History.”
- Tap on “Edit” in the top right corner.
- Tap on the red minus sign (-) next to any words that you want to delete from your keyboard history.
- Tap on “Delete” to confirm.
- Tap on “Done” when you are finished deleting words from your keyboard history.
Please note that deleting words from your keyboard history will not affect any text that you have typed using those words in the past. It will only remove the words from the list of suggestions that appear when you type.