How To Download Your Own YouTube Videos in 4K:
To download your own YouTube videos in 4K, you can use a third-party tool or service. Here’s one method:
- Go to the 4K Video Downloader website (https://www.4kdownload.com/products/product-videodownloader) and download the software.
- Install the software and open it.
- Go to the YouTube video that you want to download and copy the link from the address bar.
- In the 4K Video Downloader, click the “Paste Link” button and wait for the video to be analyzed.
- From the available options, select the 4K resolution and click “Download.”
- The video will start downloading, and you can check the progress in the 4K Video Downloader window.
Note that downloading videos from YouTube is against the YouTube terms of service and may be against copyright law in your country, you must use this tool or similar one only for the videos that you upload and you own the copyright.