How to Find and Use Draft Reels on Instagram
To find and use draft reels on Instagram, follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram app on your device and go to your profile page.
- Tap on the “Reels” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- In the top right corner, tap the plus (+) icon to create a new reel.
- Record or upload your video content as you normally would.
- When you are ready to save your reel as a draft, tap the three dots in the top right corner and select “Save draft.”
To access and edit your draft reels, follow these steps:
- Go to the “Reels” tab on your profile page.
- Tap the plus (+) icon in the top right corner to create a new reel.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap “Drafts.”
- Select the draft reel you want to edit and make any desired changes. When you are finished, tap “Publish” to post it to your profile.
Note: Draft reels are only visible to you and will not be published until you tap the “Publish” button.