How to Find Samsung Smart TV IP Address Without Remote: There are a few ways to find the IP address of a Samsung Smart TV without a remote:
- Check the router’s connected devices: Most routers have a web interface that allows you to view a list of connected devices. Look for the Samsung TV in the list and note its IP address.
- Use a mobile device: If your mobile device is connected to the same network as the Samsung TV, you can use a network scanner app to find the IP address of the TV.
- Use a computer: You can use a command prompt to find the IP address of a Samsung TV that is connected to the same network as your computer.
- Use the TV’s menu: Some Samsung TVs have a menu option that allows you to view the network settings. You may be able to find the IP address in the network settings menu.
- Connect an HDMI cable: If you have an HDMI cable, connect it to your Samsung TV and then connect it to a device that has internet access. Once you are connected, you can use the device to look up the IP address.
- Check the TV’s manual: The IP address of the TV may also be listed in the manual or on a sticker on the back of the TV.
Note that some of these methods may not work on all Samsung TV models, so you may have to try more than one method to find the IP address.