How to Find Shorts On Youtube: There are a few ways to find YouTube Shorts on the YouTube app:
How to Find Shorts On Youtube
- Use the YouTube Shorts shelf: On the YouTube app, you will see a “Shorts” shelf on the home screen that features popular Shorts.
- Use the Shorts button: Look for the Shorts button located in the YouTube search bar, this will take you to a dedicated Shorts feed.
- Use the #Shorts hashtag: Search for the #Shorts hashtag in the YouTube search bar to see a feed of Shorts that have been tagged with that hashtag.
- Check out the Shorts channel: YouTube has created a channel dedicated to Shorts, you can find it by searching for “YouTube Shorts” in the search bar.
- Check out the Creator’s Shorts: Many creators are adding Shorts to their channel, you can find them by visiting the channel of the creator you like.
- Check out the Explore page: On the YouTube app, you can find a section called “Explore” where you can find Shorts and other content based on your interests.
- Check out the YouTube Studio: If you are a creator, you can check the Shorts option on YouTube Studio to see the analytics and performance of your Shorts.