How to Fix Android Hotspot Not Working: If your Android device’s hotspot is not working, there are a few steps you can try to fix the problem:
- Restart your device: Sometimes, a simple restart can fix the issue.
- Check for updates: Make sure you have the latest version of the operating system installed on your device. Updating your device’s software may fix the issue.
- Check your device’s settings: Make sure that the hotspot feature is turned on and that you have set up a password for the hotspot.
- Check your device’s data plan: Make sure you have enough data on your plan to use the hotspot feature.
- Check for any system errors: Sometimes, system errors can cause the hotspot to stop working. You can try running a diagnostic test to check for any system errors.
- Reset your device’s network settings: This can help resolve any issues with your device’s network connection. To reset the network settings on your Android device, go to Settings > System > Reset options > Reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth.
- Check the device’s Wi-Fi antenna: If your device has a removable battery, you can try removing and reinserting it to see if that fixes the issue. If the problem persists, the Wi-Fi antenna may be damaged and you may need to take your device to a professional for repair.
If you have tried all of the above steps and are still having trouble with your Android device’s hotspot, it may be a hardware issue and you may need to take your device to a professional for repair.