How to Get Google Calendar on Mac
To get Google Calendar on your Mac, follow these steps:
- Open the App Store on your Mac.
- Search for “Google Calendar.”
- Click the “Get” button next to the Google Calendar app.
- Wait for the app to download and install.
- Once the installation is complete, click the “Open” button to launch Google Calendar.
Alternatively, you can also access Google Calendar through your web browser by going to calendar.google.com and logging in with your Google account.
If you want to add your Google Calendar to the Calendar app on your Mac, follow these steps:
- Open the Calendar app on your Mac.
- Click on the “Calendar” menu in the top menu bar and select “Preferences.”
- Click on the “Accounts” tab.
- Click the “+” button to add a new account.
- Select “Google” from the list of account types.
- Enter your Google account email address and password.
- Click “Sign In.”
- Select the calendars you want to add to your Calendar app and click “Apply.”
Your Google Calendar will now be displayed in the Calendar app on your Mac.