How to Get Notifications on Fitbit Versa: To get notifications on your Fitbit Versa, you’ll need to make sure that the device is connected to your phone and that notification setting are properly configured on both your Fitbit device and your phone. Here’s how to do it:
- On your phone, go to the Bluetooth settings and ensure that the Fitbit device is paired and connected.
- On your Fitbit device, go to the Settings menu and select the Notifications option.
- Enable the “Notifications” toggle to turn on notifications on your Fitbit device.
- In the same menu, you can also customize which types of notifications you’d like to receive on your Fitbit device. For example, you can choose to receive notifications for incoming calls, texts, and other app alerts.
- On your phone, open the Fitbit app and go to the Account tab.
- Tap the device name to access the device settings, and then tap “Notifications.”
- Enable the “Notifications” toggle to turn on notifications for your Fitbit device.
- You can also customize which apps you’d like to receive notifications from in this menu.
Once you’ve followed these steps, you should start receiving notifications on your Fitbit device. If you’re still not receiving notifications, try restarting both your phone and Fitbit device and making sure that they are properly connected.