How to Get YouTube Video Notifications on Discord Using Bots
To get YouTube video notifications on Discord using bots, you’ll need to use a bot that is specifically designed for this purpose. There are several bots available that can do this, but one popular option is the “YouTube Notifier” bot. Here’s how to set it up:
- Invite the YouTube Notifier bot to your Discord server. You can do this by going to the bot’s website and clicking the “Invite” button.
- Give the bot the necessary permissions to send messages and embed links in your Discord server.
- In the Discord server, create a channel where you want the bot to post the notifications.
- In the channel, type the command “!ytnotify subscribe [YouTube channel URL]” to subscribe to a YouTube channel. For example, if you want to subscribe to the “PewDiePiw” channel, you would type “!ytnotify subscribe https://www.youtube.com/user/PewDiePiw“.
- The bot will confirm that you have successfully subscribed to the channel and will begin sending notifications when new videos are uploaded.
You can also customize the frequency of the notifications and the format of the messages by using other commands. You can see a list of all the available commands by typing “!ytnotify help” in the Discord channel.