How to Hide or Remove Recommended Videos from YouTube
To hide or remove recommended videos from YouTube, you can follow these steps:
- Go to YouTube and sign in to your account.
- Click on your profile icon in the top right corner of the screen and select “YouTube Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- In the left-hand menu, select “Privacy.”
- Scroll down to the “Recommendations” section and click on the “Edit” button.
- Toggle the switch next to “Recommendations for you” to the “Off” position.
This will turn off recommendations for your account. Note that this will also affect the recommendations you see on other devices where you are signed in. If you want to turn recommendations back on, you can simply toggle the switch back to the “On” position.
Alternatively, if you want to remove a specific recommended video from your recommendations list, you can hover your mouse over the video and click on the three dots icon in the top right corner. From the menu that appears, select “Not interested.” This will remove the video from your recommendations list and help YouTube understand your preferences better.