To link a YouTube video at a specific time on mobile, you can follow these steps:
- Start playing the video you want to link.
- Pause the video at the time you want to link.
- Tap the “Share” button located below the video.
- Select the app or method you want to use to share the link.
- In the share dialog, tap on “Advanced options” or “More options”
- Toggle on “Start at” option
- You’ll see the current timestamp of the video, you can also change it to the desired timestamp.
- Click on “Copy link” or share the link on the desired platform.
The link will now start playing the video at the specific time you selected. Anyone who clicks on the link will be taken to that exact point in the video.
Note: Some apps may not support the option to share the video at a specific time. In that case, you can use a URL shortener service to add the timestamp to the end of the URL and share the shortened link.