How to Make Address Labels in Google Docs: To make address labels in Google Docs, you can follow these steps:
- Open Google Docs and create a new document.
- Select the “Insert” tab and click on the “Table” button.
- In the Insert Table dialogue box, enter the number of columns and rows that you want for your label. For example, if you want to create a single label, you can select “1” for both columns and rows.
- Click on the “OK” button to insert the table.
- Type the address that you want to include on your label into the first cell of the table.
- Select the text that you just entered and click on the “Format” tab.
- In the Format tab, click on the “Text Wrapping” dropdown menu and select “In Cell.” This will ensure that the text stays within the boundaries of the cell and does not overlap onto other cells.
- If you want to create more labels, you can copy and paste the first label into the remaining cells of the table.
- To print the labels, click on the “File” tab and select “Print.” In the Print dialogue box, select the printer that you want to use and click on the “Print” button.
That’s it! You should now have a sheet of address labels that you can use for mailings or other purposes.