How to Make Reels on Instagram With Photos on Mobile
To make a reel on Instagram using photos on your mobile device, follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram app and tap on the “Reels” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the “Create” button in the top right corner.
- Select the photos you want to use for your reel by tapping on them. You can select up to 10 photos.
- Use the sliders at the bottom of the screen to adjust the duration of each photo and to add transitions between them.
- Tap on the “Music” icon to add a soundtrack to your reel. You can choose from a variety of songs or use your own audio by selecting “Your Library.”
- Tap on the “Text” icon to add captions to your reel. You can choose the font, color, and position of the text.
- When you’re satisfied with your reel, tap on the “Next” button in the top right corner.
- Add a caption and hashtags to your reel, and then tap on the “Share” button to post it to your profile.