How to Mirror iPhone to Amazon Fire TV Stick:
To mirror your iPhone to an Amazon Fire TV Stick, you will need to use a third-party app called AirScreen. Here’s how to do it:
- Make sure that your iPhone and Fire TV Stick are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your iPhone, go to the App Store and download the AirScreen app.
- Open the AirScreen app on your iPhone.
- On your Fire TV Stick, go to Settings > Display & Sounds > Enable Display Mirroring.
- On your iPhone, select the name of your Fire TV Stick from the list of available devices.
- Your iPhone screen will now be mirrored on your Fire TV Stick.
Note: If you have an Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K, you can also use the built-in Screen Mirroring feature to mirror your iPhone. To do this, go to Settings > Display & Sounds > Enable Screen Mirroring on your Fire TV Stick, and then select the name of your Fire TV Stick from the list of available devices on your iPhone.