How to Remove Previously Synced Google Account from Android.
To remove a previously synced Google account from your Android device, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings on your device.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Accounts” or “Users & accounts” option.
- Tap on the Google account that you want to remove.
- Tap on the menu icon (three vertical dots) in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the “Remove account” option.
- Confirm that you want to remove the account by tapping on the “Remove account” button.
Note: Removing a Google account from your device will also remove any data that is associated with that account, such as email messages, contacts, and calendar events. This action is irreversible, so make sure you want to remove the account before proceeding.
If you are having trouble removing a Google account from your device, you may need to contact your device’s manufacturer or a repair technician for further assistance.