How to Rename Airpods On Android:
To rename your AirPods on an Android device, you will need to use the Bluetooth settings on your device to connect to the AirPods and then change their name. Here’s a general overview of the steps:
How to Change Airpods Name On Android
- Go to the Settings app on your Android device and tap on “Connections” or “Bluetooth.”
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on, then place your AirPods in the charging case and open the lid.
- On your Android device, look for the AirPods in the list of available Bluetooth devices and tap on them to connect.
- Once connected, tap on the gear icon next to your AirPods.
- Tap on “Device name” or “Rename.”
- Enter the new name for your AirPods, then tap “OK” or “Save” to confirm the changes.
- After renaming the airpods, you will have to reconnect to the airpods to apply the new name.
Keep in mind that the steps may slightly vary depending on the android device and the version of android you are using. Also, if you have an iPhone and an iPad, the new name will be reflected on both devices.