How to Reset AirPods
To reset your AirPods, follow these steps:
- Place the AirPods in their charging case and close the lid.
- Press and hold the setup button on the back of the charging case until the status light starts flashing white.
- On your device, go to the Bluetooth settings and find the AirPods in the list of available devices.
- Tap the “i” icon next to the AirPods, then tap “Forget this device.”
- Open the lid of the charging case and hold the setup button until the status light flashes white, then release the button.
- On your device, go to the Bluetooth settings and tap the “i” icon next to the AirPods.
- Tap “Connect,” and then tap “Done.”
Your AirPods should now be reset and ready to be paired with your device again. If you have any issues resetting your AirPods, you can try resetting your device’s Bluetooth settings or contacting Apple for further assistance.