How to Scan QR code from an Image on an iPhone
To scan a QR code from an image on an iPhone:
- Open the camera app on your iPhone.
- Point the camera at the QR code image.
- Tap the notification that appears at the top of the screen to open the link or information contained in the QR code.
Alternatively, you can also use a QR code scanning app to scan the code. To do this:
- Download and install a QR code scanning app from the App Store.
- Open the app and select the option to scan a QR code.
- Hold your phone up to the QR code image and the app will scan it and display the information or link contained in the QR code.
Note: Your iPhone’s camera must be enabled for the QR code to be scanned.