How to Screen Record On Mac With Internal Audio: To screen record on a Mac with internal audio, you can use the built-in screen recording feature in macOS, called QuickTime Player. Here’s how to do it:
- Open QuickTime Player: You can find QuickTime Player in the Applications folder on your Mac.
- Select “New Screen Recording” from the File menu, or press Command + Shift + 5.
- Click the downward-facing arrow next to the record button and select “Internal Microphone” to enable audio recording.
- Click the record button to begin recording your screen. You can also click and drag to select a specific area of the screen to record.
- To stop recording, click the stop button in the menu bar or press Command + Control + Esc.
- The recording will be saved to your desktop or the location you have specified in the settings, you can now edit and share it as you like.
Please note that the recording will not include the audio from other apps, such as music or videos, that are currently playing on your Mac. Also, if you’re running macOS Big Sur or later, you can also use the built-in screen recording feature by hitting Shift + Command + 5, this will give you more options such as recording just a part of the screen, recording from the microphone, etc.