How to Send Message on Instagram Without the Instagram App: You can send a message on Instagram without using the Instagram app by using the Instagram website on a web browser. Here’s how to do it:
- Open a web browser and go to www.instagram.com.
- Log in to your Instagram account.
- Click the “Direct” icon (the paper airplane icon) in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the person or group you want to message.
- Type your message in the text field at the bottom of the screen and press “Enter” to send it.
You can also use this method to send photos and videos through Instagram Direct. To do this, click the camera icon next to the text field and select the photo or video you want to send.
Note: To send a message on Instagram using the website, you’ll need to have an Instagram account and be logged in. If you don’t have an Instagram account, you’ll need to create one before you can send messages.