How to Send Stickers on WhatsApp: To send stickers on WhatsApp, follow these steps:
- Open a chat with the person or group you want to send the sticker to.
- Tap the sticker icon, which looks like a smiley face with a plus sign.
- Select the sticker pack you want to use. If you don’t have any sticker packs installed, you can tap the “Get more stickers” option to download some from the WhatsApp store.
- Tap the sticker you want to send. It will be added to the chat window.
- Tap the send button (the upward-facing arrow) to send the sticker.
Alternatively, you can also send stickers using the “WhatsApp Web” option. To do this, open WhatsApp on your computer and go to the chat window where you want to send the sticker. Click the sticker icon and select the sticker you want to send, then click the send button.
Note: Stickers are only available in WhatsApp for Android, iOS, and web. They are not available in WhatsApp for desktop.